“Webcomics’ Identity Crisis” was a series I did for Da Blog in February 2009, a snapshot of webcomics at a time when I felt they were on the cusp of a major breakthrough, and where I saw its future.
- Part I: Understanding Understanding Comics
- Part II: A Brief History of Comics
- Part III: Rethinking Reinventing Comics: The Finite Infinite Canvas
- Part IV: Rethinking Reinventing Comics: The Problem with Micropayments
- Part V: The Survivor’s Guide on How to Turn a Comic Book into a Webcomic
- Part VI: On Greatest Lists and the State of Webcomics